moderated google voice

Justin Williams

How do I accept a call and get messages on google voice consistently?

When I press the 1 button, it won't work to accept the call

How does this work?

Thanks,

Justin

Thanks,

Justin

Jeff Christiansen

Justin

I think Google-Voice works best with the virtual cursor off. I am able to consistently answer or decline an in-coming call using, A or D, respectively.

So, with virtual cursor off, I use, A, to answer the call and Google intervenes with the option to talk or send to voicemail, using, 1  should connect you to the caller.

If you are certain you are getting the virtual cursor off, Insert+Z  toggles this setting, then more information is required.

HTH

How do I accept a call and get messages on google voice consistently?

When I press the 1 button, it won't work to accept the call

How does this work?

Thanks,

Justin

Thanks,

Justin

Justin Williams

Okay, but how about messages on the voice mail?

Should I just use it with the virtual cursor off also?