From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tina sohl
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 5:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: google docs and jaws

Hi. Are there any podcasts or tips anywhere on using google docs with jaws? Thanks Tina

Van Lant, Robin

I think I saw a session on Google docs in the new Freedom Scientific Training podcast, too. Having the podcast playing on my phone is nice so that I can be following along with my laptop while they demonstrate.