From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:41 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Google Chrome,new,Jaws2020,

Hi all. I am having one heck of a time with Google Chrome with Jaws
2020. I figured the menu bar out, by just pressing the menu bar, tabing,
press the menu bar again,press the tab key and down arrow till I fing
the book markpage...PHEW.

The Alt/f key does not longer work.

When I find a book mark I want to enter, it does then tries to open but
itopens with something like inage or something like that.

I am really lost. Any help appreciated..I really need the help my
sighted wife get off my .

Thanks,

Morey Worthington

This is all with the 2004version of W10.

Bill White

Hi, Morey. After starting Chrome, press the F11 key to make sure you're not in full screen mode. If you are, ALT plus F won't work, because in full screen mode, the menus are hidden.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...

Hi all. I am having one heck of a time with Google Chrome with Jaws
2020. I figured the menu bar out, by just pressing the menu bar, tabing,
press the menu bar again,press the tab key and down arrow till I fing
the book markpage...PHEW.

The Alt/f key does not longer work.

When I find a book mark I want to enter, it does then tries to open but
itopens with something like inage or something like that.

I am really lost. Any help appreciated..I really need the help my
sighted wife get off my .

Thanks,

Morey Worthington

This is all with the 2004version of W10.

Morey Worthington

Hi again all.

Your f11 tip helped with menus. Now anotherreally one, GoogleChrome is default browser, for now.

I go into bookmarks, choose the onewant to, press enter, and all it does isis Open the page, with nothing else shownThere is something abouta graphic, that using jawsf1, tells me some of these graphics cannot be opened with Jaws.

I am really lost now.

Any thoughts?It is a grocery chain in which my wife went on line shopping and we picked it up.

This new chrome says something about images inmenue bar....hmmmmm

Thanks,

Morey Worthington