moderated Google Chrome Legacy?

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I currently use Google Chrome as my main internet browser, but have lately been hearing some things  about something called Google Chrome Legacy.

Can someone tell me what Google Chrome Legacy is?

Is it something worth trying?

Is it something that all Google Chrome users will be forced to use in the future?

Are there major Jaws accessibility issues with this new browser?

Just curious.

Dr.  Tom Behler From Michigan

See my answer to this same question here:

A Google Search on "Google Chrome Legacy" turns up Google's own discussion about what it is at the top of the results.  It's probably not anything most of us who are home users are going to have to really be concerned about, unless we have to access certain "ancient" websites that are not being maintained.

     ~ Lauren Bacall

Tom Behler

Thanks, Brian.

For now, I prefer Google Chrome as my browser.

I got tired of Firefox with its constant updates and accessibility issues, and, of course, Internet Explorer is now no longer an option.

I suppose I should really try Microsoft Edge sometime, but Google Chrome seems to do well for what I want, at least for now.

Tom Behler