Topics

moderated Go to particular slide in PowerPoint

Van Lant, Robin

Hello,

Has anyone found a way to jump to a particular slide in PowerPoint?  Control G works while in Presentation view, but does not seem to work when creating a deck.  The best way I’ve found currently is to go into slide sorter view and arrow down, but I’d love a way to jump ahead if I know the slide number.  The current thing I’ve been working on has me needing to jump back and forth from a slide I’m adding or editing to the table of contents slide.

Using Office 365 with JAWS 2020.

Robin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114