Topics

moderated Go to particular slide in PowerPoint

Van Lant, Robin

Hello,

Has anyone found a way to jump to a particular slide in PowerPoint?  Control G works while in Presentation view, but does not seem to work when creating a deck.  The best way I’ve found currently is to go into slide sorter view and arrow down, but I’d love a way to jump ahead if I know the slide number.  The current thing I’ve been working on has me needing to jump back and forth from a slide I’m adding or editing to the table of contents slide.

Using Office 365 with JAWS 2020.

Robin

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.