moderated gmail settings question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
In gmail settings, can anyone tell me where to go to find smartscreen and
personalization? I want to stop gmail from creating events from things in
messages that I receive. I went into calendar settings and was able to stop
these events from showing up in my calendar, but I want to stop gmail from
creating these events in the first place. I looked through gmail settings, but
can't find these settings anywhere. Using firefox, and latest versions of Jaws
and Windows 10. Really hope someone can help me!! Thanks
Madison

All you have to do is uncheck the checkbox for, Turn on smart features and personalization, in the Gmail General settings page, which is what you land on by default when you open the settings page.  You might also want to uncheck the checkbox for, Turn on smart features and personalization in other Google products, as well.

           ~ André Gide

Madison Martin

Thanks Brian, that worked!!!!!!!!! Not sure why it created those events in the first place, I haven’t looked at or gotten anything about flights.