moderated gmail contacts

musiime ralph

hello friends once again. I really want to thankyou for the invaluable
support you give us.
My question for today is; sometimes, when I want to quickly send an
email to someone I contacted before, I lookk it up by pressing insert
plus F7 to list the links and I activate the contacts.
I have just realised that some of the emails I contacted before are
not listed and I have to struggle to search for subjects and messages.
is there a way in basic view where I can add all the emails I have
contacted before in my contact list?
am not sure how some of the emails add them selves to the contact
address and others don't. What technique is there?

--
Musiime Ralph
Accessibility and inclusion evangelist