moderated Gift Item

WESLEY BURDEN

Hi,

I hope you're doing well, do you have account with amazon?
Thanks

Brian Zolo

No, I don’t!  BZ!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of WESLEY BURDEN via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 4:50 PM
To: Wesley Burden <wesley.burden2@...>
Subject: Gift Item

Hi,

I hope you're doing well, do you have account with amazon?

Thanks

WESLEY BURDEN

I am sorry for bothering you with this mail, I need to get an Walmart gift card for my friend , Its her birthday but i can't do this now because I'm currently on a trip and i tried purchasing online but unfortunately no luck with that. Can you get it from your nearest Walmart store? I'll pay back as soon as possible. Kindly let me know if you can handle this.

Await your soonest response.
Thanks

Maria Campbell

Um.  I think this is a scam.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.
--Edmund Burke
On 10/26/2021 5:02 PM, WESLEY BURDEN via groups.io wrote:

I am sorry for bothering you with this mail, I need to get an Walmart gift card for my friend , Its her birthday but i can't do this now because I'm currently on a trip and i tried purchasing online but unfortunately no luck with that. Can you get it from your nearest Walmart store? I'll pay back as soon as possible. Kindly let me know if you can handle this.

Thanks

Gaylen Kapperman

I agree and they are idiots!

Gaylen Kapperman

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 4:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Gift Item

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

Thanks

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

That is absolutely a scam that is going around in different forms.

Apparently, a member of the list has had their address book hacked.

I got one that looked like it was from someone I know asking to buy Google Play gift cards for their sick aunt’s birthday.

Richard

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.” – Jane Wagner

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 2:06 PM

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

Thanks

Brian Zolo

In don’t even know you!  BZ!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of WESLEY BURDEN via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 5:02 PM

Thanks

Brian Zolo

I totally agree!  BZ!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 5:06 PM

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

Thanks

Pat Byrne

Surely sounds like being hacked to me.
Pat ByrneAt 04:56 PM 10/26/2021, you wrote:

In don’t even know you! BZ!

Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 5:02 PM

Thanks

Marty Hutchings

I was about to say that.

On 10/26/2021 4:05 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

Thanks
-- 
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings
BOLD Secretary, Program Director and VIP Liaison
(262) 605-8981
mhutchings152730@...
www.wisconsinbold.com