From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of james hooper
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 12:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: getting number of messages in inbox

I believe this was covered a few times.

Where do you go in outlook  to set it up so jaws reads number of messages in inbox.

Jeff Christiansen

First, know if the account is IMAP or POP

Go to the view pull down, my version, Alt+V.

Choose change view

Tab to IMAP or POP, in my case IMAP and press enter

If I have only  IMAP accounts setup in Outlook, I would repeat and press enter on, save view for all, option, just a couple of tabs more.

My Juno is POP, so I had to open that inbox and

Go to the view pull down.

Choose change view

Tab to POP, and press enter

JAWS users will now hear accurate information when using, Insert+PageDown

I still cannot get this to occur when I press JAWS key and page down, anyone know answer to this?

Thanks,

Dan