From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Zolo
Sent: November 15, 2020 1:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: getting Jaws on the desktop

Hey there, Madison, BZ here again, grin! There's another way to do this in
windows ten. 1. Hit windows key plus r which will bring up the run dialog.
2. Type shell:appsfolder and then press enter. This will bring up a list of
all your applications. Down arrow until you hear jaws and then hit your
applications key and go down until you hear create shortcut and then press
enter. You'll get a message that will say something like do you want windows to
create a shortcut anyway and then press enter. I'm doing the message off the
top of my head so that's not the verbatim message you'll hear but this method
will create the jaws item on your desktop. If you're not comfortable doing this
and you need assistance, just let me know and
I'll be happy to help you. BZ!