Topics

moderated FW: A Dose of Antidepressant

Jim Rawls

From: Alta Rawls [mailto:blickeybear@...]
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 3:48 PM
Subject: Fwd: A Dose of Antidepressant

A Pelican Befriended A Stray Dog Who Was Often Spotted Hanging Out All Alone Along The Boat Docks. The Man Who Photographed This Has Adopted Him But Brings Him Back Every Day To See His Friend, Petey The Pelican

A Pelican Befriended A Stray Dog Who Was Often Spotted Hanging Out All Alone Along The Boat Docks. The Man Who Photographed This Has Adopted Him But Brings Him Back Every Day To See His Friend, Petey The Pelican

        Bubbles The African Elephant And Bella The Black Labrador

Bubbles The African Elephant And Bella The Black Labrador

Buddies

Friendship Goals

Family Isn't Always Blood

Family Isn't Always Blood

Cheetah And Doggo Stayed Best Friends From The Start!

Cheetah And Doggo Stayed Best Friends From The Start!

Friendship Goals

Friendship Goals

Friendship Through The Toughest Of Times

Friendship Through The Toughest Of Times

Little And Large

Little And Large

Best Buddies

Best Buddies

These Best Friends. Even The Look In His Eyes Is Adorable

These Best Friends. Even The Look In His Eyes Is Adorable

Comforting A Friend

Comforting A Friend

Our Neighbor Sent Me This Adorable Display Of Pure Joy Between Our Dogs. They Finally Got Him A Stool So He Could Greet His Big Friend Properly

Our Neighbor Sent Me This Adorable Display Of Pure Joy Between Our Dogs. They Finally Got Him A Stool So He Could Greet His Big Friend Properly

Meet Herman, The Flightless Pigeon And His Best Friend Lundy, The Chihuahua Who Can’t Walk

Give Us Back Our Friend

Give Us Back Our Friend

Today, At Doggy Daycare, My Dog Made A New Best Friend!

Today, At Doggy Daycare, My Dog Made A New Best Friend!

Baby Elephant And Ostrich's Friendship

Baby Elephant And Ostrich's Friendship

Anjana The Chimpanzee And Tiger Cubs

Anjana The Chimpanzee And Tiger Cubs

Unexpected Friendships Are The Best Ones

Unexpected Friendships Are The Best Ones

Buddies

Buddies

The Start Of An Awwesome Friendship!

The Start Of An Awwesome Friendship!

Friendship Between A Horse And Husky

Friendship Between A Horse And Husky

Goat And Sheep Friends

Goat And Sheep Friends

A Cat And Rat Are Best Buddies

My Friend's Cat And Rat Are Best Buddies

Rescue Fox And A Bulldog Become Inseparable And Form A Real-Life “The Fox And The Hound” Friendship

This Horse Got A New Friend

My Girlfriends Horse Got A New Friend

"A Rare Friendship Developed Between A Gray Wolf And Brown Bear"

A Rare Friendship Developed Between A Gray Wolf And Brown Bear

Ingo The Dog And His Owl Friend

Ingo The Dog And His Owl Friend

This Goat Thinks It's A Dog. It Won't Associate With The Other Goats And Only Hangs Out With The Dogs

My Aunts Goat Thinks It's A Dog. It Wont Associate With The Other Goats And Only Hangs Out With The Dogs

Friendship Is A Very Beautiful Thing

Friendship Is A Very Beautiful Thing

You’ve Got A Friend In Me

Best Friends

Best Friends

Cat And Fox Are Best Friends

Cat And Fox Are Best Friends

Have a good day Relaxed

Introducing Dogs to Cats - American Humane - American Humane

Sent from Mail for Windows 10