From: Blind Gamer [mailto:gamerblind40@...]
To: jfw@groups.io
Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 11:35 AM
Subject: FS activate
Hi
When I went to  FS activate.com <http://activate.com>
For checking my activation remaining for my jaws I found N/A
I want to know that what is this in that table

Mario

N/A can also mean not applicable.

From: Blind Gamer [mailto:gamerblind40@...]
To: jfw@groups.io
Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 11:35 AM
Hi
When I went to  FS activate.com <http://activate.com>
For checking my activation remaining for my jaws I found N/A
I want to know that what is this in that table

.

netbat66

i did this a few days ago. i have my email receipt that i sent them and they emailed me the same activation number. i had to use update activation and use the activation number they gave me. which was the same number i have had for a few years.
they do something on there end to your activation number record.