Subject: Re: Forms Mode Sounds Folder
From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@...>
Date: 23/07/2011 11:37 pm

Hi All,

I found what I was looking for & if anyone else is interested below are the
file paths for both XP & Windows7.

For Windows XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\11.0\SETTINGS\enu\SOUNDS

Note: in either Windows XP,or Windows 7, there may be hidden folders, but
if the paths below are copied,
and pasted into the run dialogue, there is no need to show hidden files and
folders.
Here is the path for Windows 7:

C:\Users\All Users\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\11.0\SETTINGS\enu\SOUNDS

Of course, in either case, the version number of Jaws may need to be changed
in the file path to match the one in question.

Hope this helps someone other than me! LOL LOL
Take care.
Mike