Topics

Forms Mode Sounds Folder

Mike & Barbara In Arcadia <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

I am trying to find the Jaws Forms Mode sounds folder so I can copy it, &
ain't having any luck. Could someone please tell me where this folder is
buried?> All help will be greatly appreciated, & graciously accepted.
Thanks much, take care.
Mike

Mike & Barbara In Arcadia <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

I found what I was looking for & if anyone else is interested below are the
file paths for both XP & Windows7.

For Windows XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\11.0\SETTINGS\enu\SOUNDS

Note: in either Windows XP,or Windows 7, there may be hidden folders, but
if the paths below are copied,
and pasted into the run dialogue, there is no need to show hidden files and
folders.
Here is the path for Windows 7:

C:\Users\All Users\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\11.0\SETTINGS\enu\SOUNDS

Of course, in either case, the version number of Jaws may need to be changed
in the file path to match the one in question.

Hope this helps someone other than me! LOL LOL
Take care.
Mike