List Admin

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Roy
Sent: July-09-11 12:54 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: for sale

Hi, Friends:

Two years ago, at the NFB's convention in Daytona, Florida I won the Omni
Pack mate. It is like new, for I hardly used it but to test it out. I

put a much bigger soundcard in it than what it came with. If you would like
to buy it, just email me back so we may talk about the price, for you may
want to ask me questions that I obviously have not answered.

Thank you.

Roy Dubriel

I feel that it should bring $1,000 on EBay.

"If you are different from me,brother/sister,it's not wrong,on the contrary
you enrich me." Antoinede Saint-Exupéry