Topics

moderated For Hank, RE: sorry I am off topic, re the blindtech list for from where please can I maybe buy a new voice activated dvd player or voice activated universal remote control

Richard Turner

Hank,

Here is the link to the group you can join for general tech discussions.

https://groups.io/g/blindtech

Richard