From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 3:38 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Folder help please

In a certain folder, I have tips for doing this and doing that. Most are
txt files. If I go into this folder and look at a file, it used to tell
me the date it was put there. This happens with all the files in this
certain folder, but this does not occur in any other folders. Any
thoughts as to why no date showing only in this one folder?

Thanks,

Morey

Using Jaws 2022 version of Jaws and W10.

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington

Bill White

Hi, again, Morey. I gave you the wrong information in my last message. It is Group by, not Sort By that you must click on to get Date as your Group By criteria. Sorry for the misinformation.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

In a certain folder, I have tips for doing this and doing that. Most are
txt files. If I go into this folder and look at a file, it used to tell
me the date it was put there. This happens with all the files in this
certain folder, but this does not occur in any other folders. Any
thoughts as to why no date showing only in this one folder?

Thanks,

Morey

Using Jaws 2022 version of Jaws and W10.

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington

Morey Worthington

Thanks Bill for response and that was the answer to my question.

Thank you again.

--
Morey Worthington