moderated Folder contents missing in Windows 10 Mail

Dave Mitchell

Hi, On occasion contents within folders I have set up seem to disappear  although I know I have saved any number of messages within these folders.

Does anyone know of a reliable way to restore the contents of these folders.  Sometimes restarting the computer solves the puzzle but not always.

Thanks for any ideas.  Mitch

Sent from Mail for Windows

Adrian Spratt

Hi Mitch,

I wonder if this is a question of maximizing. I infer you’re referring to your email program, but I don’t recall which one you use.

One way to maximize could be to place focus against the folder list, press alt-spacebar, then x. I’m not sure it works in that context, but it’s worth a try.

Otherwise, you can maximize the program’s window from the desktop icon. Press alt-enter on the icon, then tab until you get the window sizing option. After that, you probably need to find the apply button, then the okay button.

--

My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions: https://adrianspratt.com/book/