From: Juan Hernandez
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 5:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: bluetooth adapters

Hi All,

I wanted to connect my focus 40 via Bluetooth to my desktop.  Can someone recommend a good Bluetooth usb dongle that would work?

Best,

Juan

JM Casey

Well, I connect mine to the desktop via USB, but it’d be nice to use blue and not have to always be at the computer, you know. I could take it anywhere in my apartment except the bedroom. Anyway, I too will be getting an adaptor at some point I suppose.

I am not sure about having a Bluetooth adapter for connecting the Focus 40 Braille display to the PC. However, if you have its USB cable, you can connect it to the USB port on your pc. I will attach a document which might help with some things—not finding the USB Bluetooth connector, though, I’m afraid. Yet, I hope this helps with other Focus problems you might have in the future

Ashleigh S. Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ashleigh Piccinino [mailto:apiccinino@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020, 9:15 PM
Hello,
I am not sure about having a Bluetooth adapter for connecting the Focus
40 Braille display to the PC. However, if you have its USB cable, you
can connect it to the USB port on your pc. I will attach a document
which might help with some things—not finding the USB Bluetooth
connector, though, I’m afraid. Yet, I hope this helps with other Focus
problems you might have in the future
Ashleigh S. Piccinino

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
Windows 10