Topics

moderated Focus 40 Braille Display firmware downloads

Sherri

I have a very old Focus 40 Braille display.  It shuts down in the middle of whatever I am doing after I have been on the particular application for a certain amount of time.  Someone said to update to the latest firmware version.  How do I know which version to install?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Sherri Brun

flmom2006@...

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.

Marianne Denning

You may not be able to upgrade it since it is a very old model. You should contact VFO to see if the firmware can be updated.