Topics

focus 40 blue display:

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi richard I do have a focus braille display but it is a 44 cell. To get the keyboard to work press the left shift plus the right shift keys to togle the keyboard typing mode on. If you want I can help you in a jaws tandum session.
Kenny Peyatt

Richard Holloway

I appreciate your kind offer but we actually have this working now.

I might ask a similar favor sometime when we're stuck again!

Many thanks,

Richard