From: Bill White
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 3:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how do you find with jfw2020 a win10 helpful quickly displayed pop up window?

Hi, Hank. A more reliable way to scan your drive is,

1. Determine the drive letter assigned to the drive that has problems.

2. Go to This PC, and arrow down to the drive in question, but do not press ENTER.

3. Press ALT plus ENTER on the drive letter.

4. Press CONTROL plus TAB until you hear Tools Tab.

5. When you hear the Error check button, check now, press ENTER.

This will scan and fix problems on the external drive.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...