From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2021 10:14 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Firefox version 91.2 Jaws2021

Hi All

I have firefox version  of 91.2  ,I’m having some problem with jaws  not read some of the website right  when I press f5 key to refresh the page  it took about 2 minute for the page to opens up  so jaws is kind of slow

Addison

james hooper

Okay I have a question is their a major difference between google krome and say brave or Microsoft edge,  I was under the empression that they are all krome based browsers.

I have firefox version  of 91.2  ,I’m having some problem with jaws  not read some of the website right  when I press f5 key to refresh the page  it took about 2 minute for the page to opens up  so jaws is kind of slow

Addison

Hi,

All three are Chromium-based browsers, Google Chrome included. The differences lies in branding, purpose, and features they add on top of base Chromium code – Chrome and Edge are optimized for services from Google and Microsoft, respectively.

Cheers,

Joseph