Topics

moderated Firefox Question

Pastor Gilbert Pries

Hi,

How do I set up a home start page in Firefox 79?

Pastor Gil

Bill White

Hi, Pastor Gil.

1. Open Firefox.

2. Press ALT plus T, followed by the letter O for Options.

3. Find the options categories, and arrow down to Home, and press ENTER.

4. TAB to the edit box, and paste in the URL you wish to be your home page. That's it.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

How do I set up a home start page in Firefox 79?

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gilbert Pries

Thanks Bill,

Pastor Gil