From: "Marie Lyons" <mlyons53@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 3:51 PM
Subject: RE: FireFox 5?

Every time I use this version with the latest version of JAWS, 12.01167, or
something like that it crashes. That is Firefox crashes. It doesn't seem
to matter what web site. It's crashed when I was on the Mozilla site. Is
anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix, other than uninstalling?

Marie