From: Jessica D [mailto:jldail13@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020, 11:10 AM
Subject: Finding the ip addresss of a computer?
Hi
Thanks, now it wants a domain/username, so how do I find that?

Thanks, Jessica

On Mar 6, 2020, at 11:03 AM, Brian Vogel <@britechguy> wrote:

I presume you're looking for the IP address on your local area
network.  I find it much easier to do this on the machine where I want
it by running the following command sequence under command prompt:

ipconfig | findstr IPv4

The IPv4 must be entered with the first two characters upper case, and
the v in lower case, for this to work correctly.

*/Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's
beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or
accepting them./*

        ~ Joshua Liebman

Jessica D

[...]

I have a computer that’s running windows 10 pro, with jaws 2020.

I’d like to be a able to access this computer remotely.

In order to do this, I need the IP Address.

To find it, I have to access a toolbar.

How would I go about doing that with jaws?

Thanks,

Jessica