From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cornelius
Sent: May 17, 2021 2:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Fill and Sign PDF

Hi all,

Is there any tutorial out there to show how to fill and sign PDF documents using the Adobe Reader with JAWS?

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Cornelius

Thank you. Is Docusign free?

This is not accessible. I had to try using it recently, and JAWS absolutely hates it. Fortunately, there are alternatives (consider looking into Docusign) that will do the same thing.

Is there any tutorial out there to show how to fill and sign PDF documents using the Adobe Reader with JAWS?

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

James Homuth

They do have a free account, yes.

This is not accessible. I had to try using it recently, and JAWS absolutely hates it. Fortunately, there are alternatives (consider looking into Docusign) that will do the same thing.

Is there any tutorial out there to show how to fill and sign PDF documents using the Adobe Reader with JAWS?

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Cornelius

Thank you. will check that out.