Topics

moderated FileZilla list view

tom x

Hi,

Using latest FileZilla and Jaws along with W10 64 bit but not with the 2004 update as yet.

I use FileZilla to visit an FTP site with lots of folders, including folders within folders,  and have a problem with  FileZilla sometimes starting in tree view rather than the desired list view. Shutting down F Z and restarting once or twice often gives the desired result.  

Is there a command in FileZilla where the display can be forced to change from tree view to list view without shutting down the program and starting again?

Thanks

Tom

When tree view is encounted  the only way seems to be to shut down FileZilla and restart it again. 

Richard Turner

I have not run into this,  but I only use it to manage web sites I support.

Did you check the View settings?

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tom x
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 10:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: FileZilla list view

Hi,

Using latest FileZilla and Jaws along with W10 64 bit but not with the 2004 update as yet.

I use FileZilla to visit an FTP site with lots of folders, including folders within folders,  and have a problem with  FileZilla sometimes starting in tree view rather than the desired list view. Shutting down F Z and restarting once or twice often gives the desired result. 

Is there a command in FileZilla where the display can be forced to change from tree view to list view without shutting down the program and starting again?

Thanks

Tom

When tree view is encounted  the only way seems to be to shut down FileZilla and restart it again.