figured it out now wondering how it happened.

ken lawrence

Hi list members, ken here Just now, I arrowed down fast and went too far on live mail and something strange happened. I had somehow lost my password and things and couldn’t figure out why I was seeing storage folders and out box and all kinds of stuff. I tried to send a message hear, and that’s when I saw the who setupdialog as if I was using and signing into live mail for the first time. So what did I do exactlly I hit something about folders to store your messages on yourPC but not the server. and think the machine froze or something. it was when I arrowed down too far. so what exactly happened to windows live mail that made it forget everything. Also does anyone know how to click and where to click to download an update?