From: "David Pearson" <dshawnpearson@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2019 12:58 AM
Subject: "Favorites"

Hello list:

I have an e-mail link to a webpage and I'd like to place this page in my "favorites" folder(using Jaws).

What is the keyboard sequence for doing this and retrieving it later?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson

Dean Martineau

You should open the page first. You can't add an e-mail link to favorites
because the e-mail program won't know which browser's favorites to use. Once
you open the page associated with the link, use Ctrl+D, which I believe is a
Windows keystroke to add to favorites or Bookmark.