From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Maria Reyes via groups.io <reyes_maria1@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 11:19:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: favorite email client on windows?

Hi guys
What is your favorite email client that works great with Jaws on Windows? I really like Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird

sent from the iPhone 11 Pro

Dan Longmore

Hi,
Outlook has been my go to for years. Minor issues from time to time but
reliable and assistance available if problems arise. (Microsoft Disability
Desk)

Dan
PS There are others that are good but this is my experience and has been
so good that I have not been tempted to try others.

What is your favorite email client that works great with Jaws on Windows? I
really like Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird

sent from the iPhone 11 Pro

Mario

Thunderbird.

What is your favorite email client that works great with Jaws on Windows? I really like Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird

sent from the iPhone 11 Pro

.

Mario

Thunderbird.

What is your favorite email client that works great with Jaws on Windows? I really like Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird

sent from the iPhone 11 Pro

.

Curt Taubert

I use Thunderbird.

On 1/9/2021 4:19 PM, Maria Reyes via groups.io wrote:
Hi guys
What is your favorite email client that works great with Jaws on Windows? I really like Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird

sent from the iPhone 11 Pro

Jason White

On 1/10/21 9:23 AM, Curt Taubert wrote:
I use Thunderbird.
I use Thunderbird under Linux. I can't comment on its accessibility with Windows/JAWS, but it does seem to have a good reputation there also. Under Windows, it's Microsoft Outlook for me. If I weren't using Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft Office, as I currently do for work-related reasons, I probably wouldn't use Windows at all.

Arkadiusz Świętnicki

Hello Curt,

Thunderbird is unusable for me! The response speed is absolutely unacceptable, plus sly Mozilla practises? Thanks but no thanks.

--
Best regards,
Arkadiusz Świętnicki

Richard Turner

I find Outlook to be the most accessible and complete email client for Windows.
I use Microsoft 365 so everything works together nicely.

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com

I use Thunderbird under Linux. I can't comment on its accessibility with Windows/JAWS, but it does seem to have a good reputation there also.
Under Windows, it's Microsoft Outlook for me. If I weren't using Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft Office, as I currently do for work-related reasons, I probably wouldn't use Windows at all.

Pastor Gilbert Pries

Microsoft Outlook for me.

Pastor Gilbert

I use Thunderbird under Linux. I can't comment on its accessibility with Windows/JAWS, but it does seem to have a good reputation there also.
Under Windows, it's Microsoft Outlook for me. If I weren't using Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft Office, as I currently do for work-related reasons, I probably wouldn't use Windows at all.

Randy Barnett

Randy Barnett

On Jan 10, 2021, at 8:21 AM, Pastor Gilbert Pries <gilp@embarqmail.com> wrote:

Microsoft Outlook for me.

Pastor Gilbert

I use Thunderbird under Linux. I can't comment on its accessibility with Windows/JAWS, but it does seem to have a good reputation there also.
Under Windows, it's Microsoft Outlook for me. If I weren't using Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft Office, as I currently do for work-related reasons, I probably wouldn't use Windows at all.

Jerry Berrier

Me too.

I use Thunderbird under Linux. I can't comment on its accessibility with Windows/JAWS, but it does seem to have a good reputation there also.
Under Windows, it's Microsoft Outlook for me. If I weren't using Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft Office, as I currently do for work-related reasons, I probably wouldn't use Windows at all.

Dan Miner

I was they big thunderbird user but the accessibility has been slowly eroding and all the annoying bugs on large mail folders, it just drove me away. Searching was a huge hassle as you had to get past that inaccessible "pretty summary" display they moved to some time ago.

So, I'm stuck using Outlook until I find a reasonable alternative.

Dan

ratshtron

hmmm, I still use eudora, lol!
and guess will continue till it isn't supported by the os.

Legend has it that on Sunday 1/10/2021 05:28 PM, Dan Miner via groups.io said:
I was they big thunderbird user but the accessibility has been slowly eroding and all the annoying bugs on large mail folders, it just drove me away. Searching was a huge hassle as you had to get past that inaccessible "pretty summary" display they moved to some time ago.

So, I'm stuck using Outlook until I find a reasonable alternative.

Dan

Anita

Its Outlook for me. Got Thunderbird but  don't like it! Had to try and find  something until my office 365 account expired, because an inactive email address was being used.
Anita

Thunderbird.