Topics

Facebook email list and question

Ann Marie Medlar <amedlar1@...>

Hi all,
I went no mail on FB email list but I cannot remember how to get back on list. Any help appreciated.
I believe my PC might have been compromised. I changed FB password, used anti spyware software and AVG 2011 Pro anti virus software.
I have several emails defined in Outlook Express.
I use
amedlar1@...
on Facebook and have another email
akienle1@...
defined as an account in OE but I don't believe defined to FB. I might have defined this email to FB but honestly cannot remember.
Today I received a message from
akienle1@... requesting to be my friend on
amedlar1@...
So if anyone has any ideas how I can get back on Facebook jaws email list or has any ideas about this above problem please help.
Thanks,
Ann

kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Ann:
If you want to be back on normal mail then you send the e-mail to
b-f-b-normal@....

www.BlindAccessTraining.com