Topics

moderated facebook and browsers

Justin Williams

It is me, or does Internet explorer work better than Chrome, even on the mobile site?

I have not tested firefox yet.

I am using JAWS 2019.

Are there any other better working browsers?

Isn't there a way to get chrome to work better on facebook?

Thanks,

Justin

Casey <cwollner@...>

    Hi when you want to use google with facebook.

Give this site a tryy

mbasic.facebook.com

That is the one I use and it works well for me.

--

Casey

Maria Campbell

Yes it does.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke
On 7/21/2020 10:50 PM, Justin Williams wrote:

It is me, or does Internet explorer work better than Chrome, even on the mobile site?

I have not tested firefox yet.

I am using JAWS 2019.

Are there any other better working browsers?

Isn't there a way to get chrome to work better on facebook?

Thanks,

Justin

Chris Hill

Personally, I'm a big fan of firefox on facebook.  Nobody else offers the facebook container extension, this keeps facebook from following you around on the web, thus thwarting its data collection practices.