moderated Extraneous speech when pressing alt tab in Windows 11

Edward Green

               Hi,

I’m running JAWS 2021 and have just upgraded to Windows 11.

When I first press alt tab, before the first app is announced I get extraneous verbiage which sounds something like:

“Task switching, task switching desktop Windows amrl source, running apps, list box.”

Does anyone else get this, and can anyone confirm whether this is fixed in JAWS 2022 Beta 2?

Cheers,

Ed

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Try installing the Jaws 2022 beta since FS says it is required to use Windows 11 fully.

Richard
"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." -- Jane Wagner

website:  www.turner42.com

(Sent with my blue iPhone 13 Pro)

On Oct 9, 2021, at 3:47 AM, Edward Green <ergreen1981@...> wrote:

               Hi,

I’m running JAWS 2021 and have just upgraded to Windows 11.

When I first press alt tab, before the first app is announced I get extraneous verbiage which sounds something like:

“Task switching, task switching desktop Windows amrl source, running apps, list box.”

Does anyone else get this, and can anyone confirm whether this is fixed in JAWS 2022 Beta 2?

Cheers,

Ed

Leo

No, this doesn’t happen when you use Jaws 2022.

Best,

     Leo Bado.