From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of G. Gray
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 3:44 AM
To: JFW list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: [External] : will the new jaws version work on windows 7

Hi Listers-

I see the new version of Jaws is available....2022.01  I understand this will NOT work on Windows 7...is this true?  I do not want to download and install if it will cause problems...thanks!!!

--
Listening for the Shout!,

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

George

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.avast.com/antivirus__;!!ACWV5N9M2RV99hQ!fi9rXH8s9Epm17lj6OciK76bktZg0CXRCrymyN1FWNJ9SMIddNDVHOM7GNrqXCU$

Glenn / Lenny

LOL

I hope you realize that running Windows7 is a serious security risk to your entire system.