From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shankar C
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 8:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : Re: Which version of Microsoft Teams works better with JAWS?

jason, thank you so much for sharing your experience on microsoft teams desktop client.
I'm facing a strange issue on the latest version of the teams.
when ever some1 give the ctrls to me to access there system, i'm unable to switch to there device.
for instance, when i get the ctrls from you, the jaws says, jason has shared the content, press enter to put the focus. keeping the focus and pressing enter, instead switching to the device, the profile card is opening.
so, could you please tell me that how to access or how to switch to other computers.

On 4/19/21, Jason White via groups.io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:
The desktop version is working well for me with JAWS 2021. I haven’t
noticed any accessibility issues recently with Microsoft Teams.