From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of aaron lane
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 11:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : Re: nfl live

I haven't experienced any lag with Tune In. Good idea Lee Anne, I've tried that with my Echo, but it only plays stations from IHeart radio and Tune In, and some of the stations are not on those services or blocked out.

On 10/13/2021 11:23 AM, James English wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone else noticed a massive lag between the game happening and
tunein's coverage since they brought it back? I expect some lag but
this is around 15-20 minutes.
One website that works for most teams is free-sportsradio.com

On 10/13/21, Lee Anne Atkinson <lee.atkinson@att.net> wrote:
Hi,

What we do is find the call letters of the radio station who carries
the particular broadcast. We then have our smart speaker play that
station. It has worked for us for Chicago Bears and Western Michigan Broncos.

Lee Anne