moderated [External] : Re: Has Windows finally developed a screen curtain like Apple has for Voice over

Don Mauck

Well, I use insert plus the sprint screen which is the jaws of keystroke for shading. My leave my laptop lid closed all the time, don’t have any overheating problems unless the process is getting overworked by some application.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Glenn / Lenny <glenn@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 7, 2021 8:31:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: [External] : Re: Has Windows finally developed a screen curtain like Apple has for Voice over

Well I have had laptops shut and running for many years, and they have never
over heated from that.
If there is a problem with the system that is making it work hard, way
harder than it should, I suppose the lid being closed may contribute, but
I'd suspect a bigger contribution would be dust combined with malware.
I have an Acer that a friend gave me because he could never get it working
without over heating, and I think he frequented porn sights, which will give
your computer malware.
Every time he reinstalled windows, he did not have that problem, so he got
tired of that, and gave it to me.
I have never had a problem with it over heating.
Glenn