From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 5:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] Re: Accessing jaws menu in laptop layout

Debbie:

I realize that CTRL+SHIFT+CAPS LOCK+J, will open the JAWS menue, when you have JAWS set to use the laptop keyboard layout but, why make it so complicated, when CAPS LOCK+J, would be so much simplar. I am not aware of any situation, where CAPS LOCK+J, is used to perform any function for Windows or any third-party software package.

Dave