Topics

moderated exporting/importing settings from ms office 2013

William Windels

Hi all,

I will have another computer from my company with also office 2013 installed on it. From the office packet, I use most outlook, excel end sometime the basics of word.

On my old computer , I made some adjustments in the options for a better performance with a screenreader and som other personalisations.

When I search the internet, how to export that settings, There seems no solution for office 2013 except taking pictures of every screen with a group of settings and adjust them manually in the new installation.

This is not possible with a screenreader I think and compairing checkbox by checkbox is a long way to go.

Is ther no other option to transfer all the settings from one to another computer with the same version of office?

Kind regards,

William Windels

Ann Byrne

JAWS settings or Office settings?
Settings packager should do it, if you're thinking JAWS. I tried to find the link to send yu, but it's hiding.

Good luck!

In OAt 09:13 AM 6/9/2020, you wrote:

[...]

hi, i am talking about the office settings.
the export of all jaws-settings is included in jaws 2019.
thx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 9 jun. 2020 om 17:05 heeft Ann Byrne <annakb@...> het volgende geschreven:

[...]

Shan Noyes

Yes, I understood that you were talking about the office settings. Anyways, thought it could be useful if you could post here what all office settings or adjustments you have made to make your office work better with jaws.

Since so many folks do use office.

Thanks and have a good day.

WARNING, this email originated from outside of SaskTel.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender and believe the contents are safe.

[...]

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.

William Windels

o, nothing special. mostly hiding bars that i am not using, activating some hidden symbols like paragraphs in word or something global like confirming the filetype when you open e.g. a rtf file in word. or some auto-correction items...

many things like this

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 9 jun. 2020 om 19:23 heeft Shan Noyes <shan.noyes@...> het volgende geschreven: