Topics

moderated Excel Issue

Randy Meyer

In the last week, I noticed Excel slowing down when I am entering and editing formulas.  It takes two seconds to say a character when I am arrowing through the formula.  I am using latest Jaws 2020 and latest MS office 365 downloaded to my computer.  Things get so slow that my computer basically freezes and I have to hit enter and give up editing the formula.

I have used Excel for a longtime and never had this issue until recently.  Does anyone have any suggestions for any changes I could make to improve the performance back to useable?

Randy Meyer

Richard B. McDonald

Hi Randy!

I started seeing this recently as well.  However, I do not know the solution or the cause.  So, I am interested in the answers to this as well.

Bye,

Richard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Meyer
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 2:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Excel Issue

In the last week, I noticed Excel slowing down when I am entering and editing formulas.  It takes two seconds to say a character when I am arrowing through the formula.  I am using latest Jaws 2020 and latest MS office 365 downloaded to my computer.  Things get so slow that my computer basically freezes and I have to hit enter and give up editing the formula.

I have used Excel for a longtime and never had this issue until recently.  Does anyone have any suggestions for any changes I could make to improve the performance back to useable?

Randy Meyer