From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robbie Curtis
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 8:09 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Email Software Suggestions

Hey Everybody,

I am currently using Thunderbird as my email software and lately it's been getting on my nerves. So, which email software do you all recommend? I am currently using Windows 8.1 and JAWS 2018. Thanks.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@...

Randy Barnett

win 8.1? It is really a personal preference. I use TB and have no issues with it at all. I see people dumping windows mail for TB and others going to outlook. David swears by windows mail but I couldn't stand it. Perhaps you could tell me what is going on with TB. Maybe I could help. You could also join the TB list at thunderbird+subscribe@groups.io

On 2/18/2020 8:08 PM, Robbie Curtis wrote:
Hey Everybody,

I am currently using Thunderbird as my email software and lately it's been getting on my nerves. So, which email software do you all recommend? I am currently using Windows 8.1 and JAWS 2018. Thanks.

Glenn / Lenny

I suggest a remastered Outlook Express that works on windows 7, 8, & 10.
It's 20 dollars donation, and it works well.
The seller is named Rafail, and if I find his web site, I'll post it, I purchased it and I like it.
Glenn

I am currently using Thunderbird as my email software and lately it's been getting on my nerves. So, which email software do you all recommend? I am currently using Windows 8.1 and JAWS 2018. Thanks.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@...
"Stay in peace, not pieces!"

Glenn / Lenny

Here's the download link for the Outlook Express program:
https://runasxp.com/Topic-Outlook-Express-for-Windows-7-and-Windows-10-Download
Glenn