moderated email question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Can someone please tell me how to stop emails from going into my Spam folder?
I've added the sender's address to my contacts, but it's still happening. Using
Office 365 with a gmail address, the latest Jaws 2021, and Windows 10 version
20h2. Thanks Madison

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Can someone please tell me how to stop emails from going into my Spam folder?
I've added the sender's address to my contacts, but it's still happening. Using
Office 365 with a gmail address, the latest Jaws 2021, and Windows 10 version
20h2. Thanks Madison

Richard Turner

In your junk/spam folder, use the applications key or shift-f10 on the message, press the letter j for junk options, then arrow to not junk, and hit enter.
It should ask you, do you want to trust email from xxx, and there is a check box to check.
Hit enter,
and that person's email should stop going to spam.
There are other options in that junk options you may also want to use at times.
HTH,

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Feb 14, 2021, at 8:00 AM, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
Can someone please tell me how to stop emails from going into my Spam folder?
I've added the sender's address to my contacts, but it's still happening. Using
Office 365 with a gmail address, the latest Jaws 2021, and Windows 10 version
20h2. Thanks Madison

I'll say it again:  Ideally, when you have an e-mail service that has server-side filtering, and Gmail does, you should do your filtering (or corrections to their filtering), on the server side so that no matter what device or devices you're using they'll all have had the same treatment on the messages before they ever even see them.

Creating IMAP Labels (Folders) and Filters for Gmail

And that's whether you use an email client for reading or Gmail webmail client for reading.  The power is in using the server side to handle everything correctly before any client ever sees it.  It also has the advantage that if you decide to ditch a specific e-mail client, get a new computer, get a smartphone or tablet and start reading email from it, that you don't have to touch anything again to have your filtering remain just exactly as you want it.

           ~ André Gide

Marty Hutchings

The same happens to me also using Windows Live Mail with Windows 7.

Love in Christ
Marty

Can someone please tell me how to stop emails from going into my Spam folder?
I've added the sender's address to my contacts, but it's still happening. Using
Office 365 with a gmail address, the latest Jaws 2021, and Windows 10 version
20h2. Thanks Madison

Log into Gmail and tell it not to put the message in question into the Spam folder.