Topics

moderated email question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I don't know if anyone can help me, or if there's even anything that can be
done, but I'm getting desperate as getting a gmail account (which is what the
list owner/moderator suggested) for one list is silly. Here's the situation:
I'm subscribed to this email list that's on Google Groups, don't know how long
it's been there. Anyway, it's a grate list and I've been a member for years.
Anyway, I haven't received any emails from the list in months. At first I just
thought that it wasn't active anymore, but it's very much still active. Yes I'm
still subscribed, and the owner/moderator checked my settings and I'm supposed
to receive all list mail. Yes I've checked my junk/spam folder and there's
nothing there. The email address has been added to the trusted senders list, and
I've tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing more then once and still nothing. I
can send messages to the list and they go through and list members can reply,
but I just don't receive any list mail. I'm running Windows 10 version 1909,
Jaws 2018 and Outlook 2013. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas, anything
I/my carrier/the moderator could/should check/try? Like I said it's a grate list
and I really don't want to have to unsubscribe perminatly or get a gmail account
for one list. Please help. Look forward to any thoughts/suggestions anyone may
have!!!!! Thank you so much, any help is much appreciated!!

Madison

[...]

Chris Hill

Some email providers are tossed onto spam lists by other providers.  There really isn't much you can do about it.  I have to really pay attention to email from this account, some places block the domain, and all I can do is use another email account in that case.

On 10/15/2020 10:10, Madison Martin wrote:
[...]

Marty Hutchings

It sounds like your problem is with your email provider. I would be wondering how much other email is being blocked from your in box.

Love in Christ
Marty

[...]

Soronel Haetir

If the provider also has an option of a web mail interface I would
check there and see if the settings can be adjusted.

On 10/15/20, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@gmail.com> wrote:
It sounds like your problem is with your email provider. I would be
wondering how much other email is being blocked from your in box.

Love in Christ
Marty
If we view this present life as our primary goal, we will agree with William

Shakespeare who said: “Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and
fury, signifying nothing.” From TODAY IN THE WORD June 1, 2020

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com