moderated Email Group in Office 365

Mark Arnold ABG

Hello,

I have been using Outlook in Office 365 for a year now and I am having difficulty setting up a new email/contact list.  Previously, I was using Office 2010 and it was relatively simple.  I went into the address book, went to file, new entry and found new contact group.  I’m not sure wear to find new contact group.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Open Contacts.

Press your applications key, or shift+f10.

Arrow down once maybe twice, to New Contact Group.

The rest I think is pretty much the same as before.

HTH,

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com

I have been using Outlook in Office 365 for a year now and I am having difficulty setting up a new email/contact list.  Previously, I was using Office 2010 and it was relatively simple.  I went into the address book, went to file, new entry and found new contact group.  I’m not sure wear to find new contact group.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

David Kingsbury

Hi,

In my Outlook 365, creating a new contact group does not appear in my context menu. But doing it via the ribbons works. Get into contacts and open up the ribbons. You land on the Home tab. Tab twice into the lower ribbon and you will find new contact group here. That said, I prefer making an email list in Excel and copying and pasting these addresses into the To or BCC fields. It is much easier to add and delete addresses from a list created in Excel than from a contact group created in Outlook.

David