Topics

moderated Email from Amazon regarding a return

kevin meyers

Hello, I’m using windows10, Outlook 2016 and the most recent version of Jaws2020. When an item is returned to Amazon and email is sent with a QR code. Jaws doesn’t recognize the code. In the past I would print out the email and or forward it to my IPhone. This recent return the code doesn’t show up when I print it. Also it doesn’t appear in the email I forwarded to my IPhone. Is there something in Outlook that could be causing the code to disappear? I should say that when I look at the email on my IPhone, it says image removed by sender. I didn’t remove anything. Any thoughts? Cheers, Kevin

Richard Turner

First, make sure it is really from Amazon.

The sender would be Amazon, not you.

I don’t know if Outlook has a setting to block images in email.

I’d either call Microsoft Accessibility, or call Amazon customer service to see if they can help.

Richard

Hello, I’m using windows10, Outlook 2016 and the most recent version of Jaws2020. When an item is returned to Amazon and email is sent with a QR code. Jaws doesn’t recognize the code. In the past I would print out the email and or forward it to my IPhone. This recent return the code doesn’t show up when I print it. Also it doesn’t appear in the email I forwarded to my IPhone. Is there something in Outlook that could be causing the code to disappear? I should say that when I look at the email on my IPhone, it says image removed by sender. I didn’t remove anything. Any thoughts? Cheers, Kevin

kevin meyers

It is an email from Amazon. I did talk to Amazon and they had no idea of why this happens. I will call Microsoft accessibility. Thanks, Kevin

Hello, I’m using windows10, Outlook 2016 and the most recent version of Jaws2020. When an item is returned to Amazon and email is sent with a QR code. Jaws doesn’t recognize the code. In the past I would print out the email and or forward it to my IPhone. This recent return the code doesn’t show up when I print it. Also it doesn’t appear in the email I forwarded to my IPhone. Is there something in Outlook that could be causing the code to disappear? I should say that when I look at the email on my IPhone, it says image removed by sender. I didn’t remove anything. Any thoughts? Cheers, Kevin

Randy Barnett

Make sure the images are loading because I guarantee it's a gif or some sort of picture. Usually in the email itself I often see a link saying load all images look for something like that and click on it.

Randy Barnett