moderated email

meow meow

this don't make sence to me this email saying it free but it saying 4 per month

I'm still looking mor good privey email but I did download thunderbird that I have hard time to setting up new email
account
thanks Rosie

What people need to understand is that services like Protonmail only offer you "more security" if the sender and recipient are both Protonmail users, which is what allows end-to-end encryption.

Gmail itself has end-to-end encryption within the webmail ecosystem.

I can't imagine why there would be much difficulty setting up any email account with any major email service provider under Thunderbird as the whole process is automated and all you need to give it is your email address and password (and if it's a Gmail address, be stepped through setting up OAUTH).

Friendship. . . Intimacy, untroubled by eros.

         ~ Kim Chernin