Topics

moderated Eloquence reading playback information

Leo

Hello,

How to make jaws read the following information specifying  hour, minutes, and seconds>

01:10:25

Jaws reads one ten twenty five, but would like it to read it as the vocalizer voices  do it, one hour, ten minutes, and 25 seconds.

How can I do this?

--
Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,

Leo

hi Mike, thank you for replying, but reading your response, I have just realized I didn't gave all the information,

the real problem is that eloquence and vocalizer announce the playback information in a different way,

while vocalizer verbalizes, one hour, twenty five minutes, and 10 seconds, eloquence says, one, 25, 10.

So, what I really want is to have eloquence verbalizing this playback info in the same way vocalizer does it, but I don't know if such a thing is even possible...