From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2021 12:18 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: editing iinside excel cell

Hi all.

Using w10, jaws2021, In a certain cell inExcel I have a number of Email addresses. I hit the f2 key to go into that cell to edit it, but sure cannot figure out how to edit the thing, or add to that cell using jaws.
Any good thoughts??

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Morey Worthington

Thanks very much for input, you are probably correct with the link issue. Will do as recommended and reply back with final thoughts.

--
Morey Worthington

Morey Worthington

Hi again, did as you recommended, changed the stuff inside cell and still cannot, get Jaws to tell me where I am in cell to atleast change 1 thing, or to insert something else like another address.

Thanks for input

--
Morey Worthington

Ben Moxey

Hi Morey

Changing the following setting should resolve your editing issue.
1. Press Alt + F, T to load Options.
2. Press A to select Advanced.
3. Press Alt + E (for Echo) to untick the "Allow editing directly in cells" checkbox.

From now on, you will automatically edit cell contents in the Formula bar when you press F2. It works the same, but you should be able to arrow through content consistently.

All the best.

Ben