From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Hicks
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 1:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Edit Boxes On A WEB App

Hi friends,

I Have a web app with edit boxes.

Just recently, when I move to an edit box it has started to say edit contains text on a certain edit box and it seems to repeat what is in the edit box twice.

It is the latest JAWS but I have also tried it with JAWS 2020 and on two machines.

Using the Edge Chrom browser, seems like it is something odd in the app but does anyone have any ideas?

Steven Hicks

O.k. thanks.

Not had much luck with Firefox personally.